Drive Outstanding, Insight-Led Customer Experiences Which Deliver Results: Inspire Passionate Customer-Focused Cultures, Leverage Fresh Digital Strategies, Integrate New AI Technology & Eﬀectively Journey-Map Across Multiple Channels With Insight-Led Decision Making Which Delivers Measurable ROI, Meets Soaring Expectations & Truly Embodies The Voice Of The Customer.
A Brand-Led, One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 25th February 2020, One Whitehall Place, Central London. PLUS!
Don't Miss The Separately-Bookable, Post-Conference, Employee Engagement For Exceptional Customer Experiences Day, 26th February, London
- Inspire Exceptional Customer-Centric Internal Cultures: Ignite customer-ﬁrst mindsets organisation-wide to deliver stand-out experiences for both employee and customer
- Conversion-Boosting Customer Journey Mapping: Create next-level journeys with innovative new strategies to constantly improve the customer experiences you provide
- Reveal Fresh Insights From Customer Data: Unlock a deeper understanding of your customer base with the right data analytics to deliver meaningful, targeted experiences
- Harness The Power Of New Tech & AI – In Practice: Realistically integrate new AI and automation technology for updated, personalised customer experiences
- Measure & Action The Voice Of The Customer: Understand how satisﬁed customers really are and eﬃciently action feedback
- Tap Into Customer Expectations, Trends & Behaviours: Exceed rising wants and needs with engaging, memorable and meaningful experiences
- Prove Commercial Value & ROI: Eﬀective measurement techniques that impress leadership and command ﬁnancial backing
- Balance Digital Experiences & The Human Touch: Retain the personal touch when innovating digital strategies to maintain eﬀortless customer experiences and journeys
- Integrate Journeys Across Multiple Channels: Connect multiple touchpoints with holistic channel strategies for seamless customer experiences
- Exceptional Customer-Led Service Design: Ensure services meet customers wants, needs and expectations with accessible, insight-led service design